REFERRAL POLICY: FCB Homes will pay a referral fee to a California licensed Broker/Agent provided they are members of the local MLS, and bring their clients in on their first visit to the community. If the referring Broker/Agent lead, results in the sale of a qualifying new home that is not yet completed the referral fee paid shall be $500.00.
REGISTERING: In order to register your client you will need to accompany them on their first visit and complete the Broker Registration form. By providing the completed Broker Registration form, the Broker/Agent represents that they have obtained authorization from the Client to provide their name and contact information to FCB Homes. All Client registration(s) must be verified to confirm that their Clients were not previously registered with FCB Homes.
PRIORITY ORDER: Once registered, the Client will be added to our interest list. They will need to be pre-approved through the Sellers’ Preferred Lender.
BROKER COOPERATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Broker/Agent Referral Policy payment amounts and terms may differ from community to community and residence to residence, Broker/Agent referrals may not be offered for all residences in a community or in all FCB Homes new home communities.
- FCB Homes is not obligated to offer broker cooperation and, if offered, the broker cooperation shall be in an amount and terms determined by FCB Homes in its sole discretion.
- FCB Homes may change the terms of its Broker/Agent Referral Policy, including the residences covered by the offer, at any time without notice.
- The Broker /Agent Referral fee shall be paid only if the Client closes escrow for the residence specified in the accepted Broker/Agent Registration. If escrow does not close for any reason, including the fault of the seller, no referral fee amount shall be paid.
- FCB Homes shall have no obligation to provide the cooperating Broker/Agent with notices or other information of any kind regarding the purchase of a home by the purchaser.
- The Broker /Agent relationship will be recognized for 120 days from the date of Registration and will expire after that unless the registration is updated.
MARKETING: FCB Homes maintains the exclusive rights to all text, imagery, and video assets located within our website, You Tube Channel, brochures or other FCB Homes marketing materials.