Our Sales Policy
- Pre-qualify for the new home purchase by scheduling an appointment with one of our Preferred Lending Partners.
- Our online Priority Registration for each sales release will be sent to those who have obtained a loan Pre-Approval notification prior to the cut-off date for a given sales release.
- Priority Registrants will remain on the Priority List for 90 days from the date of the Pre-Approval. (No guarantees are made regarding any current or future pricing on which homes will be offered in that time frame.)
- Priority Registration notification is for non-contingent buyers. Proof of ability to purchase without selling an existing home is required.
- A loan Pre-Approval Certificate through one of our Preferred Lenders plus an initial Earnest Money Deposit of $5,000 (payable to Old Republic Title) are required at the time of signing either a Purchase Agreement or Reservation Instrument.
- Homes released for sale may have already started construction. As a result, elevations, color schemes and certain plan options and features have already been determined. Preselected options are added to the base prices.
- Advance notifications for future sales releases will be made by email. These notifications of sales releases are generally made a few days in advance.
- Sales of homes are limited to owner-occupant only.
- FCB Homes reserves the right to pre-sell homes to employees or trade partners.
- Sales policies and pricing may change at any time without prior notice or obligation.